Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat Buddy Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet’s favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment.
LICKIMAT BUDDY BENEFITS
For fun pet interaction three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its raised cross design, is perfect for thick sticky treats like peanut butter or soggy biscuits.
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
LICKIMAT BUDDY SPECIFICATIONS
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
- suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs
- freezer safe
- hand washable
- colours allocated randomly
LICKIMAT BUDDY MORE INFO
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the LICKIMAT video:
Lickimat Playdate Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
Important Information – Please Remember
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.