KONG Widgets Chomp are all thrills for pups seeking an enticing toy challenge that delights with treat-dispensing rewards. The mentally stimulating toys provide a varied puzzle that is unique within each of the four shapes, all best enjoyed when they are filled with your dog’s favourite treat or Snack.
Versatility is the name of the game with these toys as they are great for games of fetch and float for water play fun. All KONG Widgets and KONG Widget treats are proudly made in the USA.
Simply load treats or food of choice into the Kong Widget, sit back and watch your pet nudge it around the floor to release the treats contained inside with their snout or paw.
Kong Widgets Features
- Versatile interactive toy ideal for games of fetch
- Unique treat-dispenser creates enticing challenge
- Great for games of fetch for added fun
- Floats for water play
- Easy to fill and to clean
- Toys come in size Medium 3.75″ dia 9.525 cm (Medium – Ideal for medium to large breed dogs), and Large 4.5″ dia 11.43 cm (Large – Ideal for large to giant breed dogs)
- Chomp offers an slit-shaped opening into which you can place biscuits and treats.
- The exterior has textured ridges that dogs love, but is made with durable thermoplastic rubber.
Kong Widgets For Dogs More Info
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the Kong video:
Kong Widgets Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.