Buster Food Cube
Made of tough, durable ABS plastic, the Buster Food Cube and Buster Mini Food Cube provides valuable mental stimulation and exercise. Your dog is rewarded when treats and food fall out…and you can vary how easily they fall out with a simple twist.
Studies show that there is a correlation between behavioral problems and too much rest and boredom. The BUSTER Food Cube is a simple and ingenious toy for stimulating your dog mentally, helping him to improve his concentration skills and motivating him to use up excess energy.
The BUSTER Food Cube is easy to use. All that is needed is a handful of dry food or treats placed in the Cube through the opening. When the dog rolls the cube, the dry food falls out and his efforts are instantly rewarded. His discovery encourages him to continue playing with the BUSTER Cube. The BUSTER Cube offers any dog a natural and fun way to exercise and utilize his problem-solving capabilities.
Buster Food Cube Features
- BUSTER Food Cube is an ingenious toy recommended by many aniamal behaviourists.
- They can assist in the reduction of separation anxiety and enrich a pet’s lifestyle by means of positive stimulation.
- Fill up the BUSTER Cube with food or treats to stimulate your dog both mentally and physically.
- Turn cube to distribute the food into the various compartments inside.
- Turn the central cylinder in the Buster Cube to adjust the level of difficulty.
- As the dog gets more experienced and empties the cube faster, it is possible to increase the level of difficulty and thus maintain the value of the cube.
- The tasty rewards keep your dog entertained for hours.
- By making pets work harder for their food
- you are stimulating them in a positive way increasing their enjoyment
- reducing obesity and it’s also great fun to watch.
- Available in two sizes and four colours.
- Mini (10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm) for dogs under 10Kg
- Large (14 x 14 x 14 cm) for dogs over 10Kg
Buster Food Cube More Info
Buster Food Cube Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
Why not check out many of our products being reviewed by our Pawster community on our Facebook page. To watch our review videos, click here and visit our videos section.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.